Senior Care Services
Located in London, ON, the Arbor Trace Memory Care Center is a residential option for those seeking elder care solutions. Arbor Trace offers a compassionate design combining assisted living with dementia care.
A Caring Partnership
With the onset of memory loss and other cognitive impairments, everything changes. The challenges that come with such a transition from independent to full-time monitoring and supervision can affect the entire family.
At Arbor Trace, we believe that meaningful experiences are enhanced by those who surround us.
Relationships define who we are – relationships with family, our community, between Residents, among friends and with staff. It’s quality moments spent with others that truly celebrate a life well lived with great activities, the best of care, beautiful surroundings and delicious meals.
Our Commitment: we are all in this together
Our philosophy comes from the heart; we strive to care for each Resident with knowledgeable experience and a sense of understanding each individual’s needs. Our approach is person-centered and our services are family-friendly.
We offer a sense of home and focus on time-tested programs to engage every Resident based on their unique life story. We spend meaningful time with our Residents to best understand their individualized needs every day.
Moreover, we will work with you to develop an individualized service plan for your loved one, based on information including family history, past employment, activities, hobbies, likes, dislikes, language, religion, culture, daily living preferences such as preferred bedtime and wake-up time, bathing habits, wardrobe choices, favourite foods and mealtimes, and any other details you feel are relevant. The service plan will be reviewed by the power of attorney on a regular basis
Our approach, as well as our many years of experience, give us a sense of pride and motivates us to be a valued resource for you and your family.
Our program: tailor-made for each resident
We understand aging and want to make a positive difference for your entire family. To ensure the best quality of life for each Resident, we provide a warm and comfortable environment that is reminiscent of home. Our program is holistic and emphasizes proactive interaction and social and recreational activities that promote emotional and physical well-being.
Our specially designed communities for those with memory loss and other cognitive impairments offer personalized care for the uniqueness of each Resident. Your monthly fee offers a variety of amenities, such as:
- Pre-admission home visit and assessment
- Specially trained staff to assist with daily living skills
- Licensed nurse on staff
- An activities program designed for successful engagement
- Regularly scheduled social events with families encouraged to attend
- Three nutritious meals and three healthy snacks served daily and designed to respect the resident’s diet
- Supervised outings to nearby points of interest
- Furnished rooms including linens and routine housekeeping
- Beautifully landscaped secured courtyards with walking areas
- Electronically monitored security system
- TV and phone outlets in all Resident rooms
- Support groups, educational programs and referral services
- Individualized service plans